Sunday, October 19, 2008

fail

Despite my better judgement, I followed Mama and Abah to Sunway Pyramid yesterday while my uni assignments lay ignored on the table.

We wacthed Mamma Mia! the movie, because Abah and Jules hadn't seen it. For Mama and I, it was our second time watching it. And we still enjoyed it. :)

Though I still think the song sequence of The Winner Takes It All is still a tad bit too long.

After that we had lunch at Kenny Rogers' before heading home. Oh, and I also stopped by at MPH and finally bought Khaled Hosseini's A Thousand Splendid Suns. Can't wait to read it. ;)

Back home, instead of seeing to my pending assignments, I took a nap, telling myself I'd wake up at six. But that did not happen. I woke up around 7 something, then proceeded to the computer.

Again, I ignored my homework and started doing pretty much pointless stuff on the internet. I was alone at home because Mama and Abah had taken Opah to a function, Jules was at Opah's house with Kak In, and Arif was out with friends.

Then around midnight, Huda came online, so we got to talking.

For a long time.

I told myself that I'd go to sleep at one o-clock, because the next day I had to wake up early for mengaji. But then one quickly turned to two... then three... four... five...

Finally, sometime past five, I forced myself to go to bed, reluctantly saying goodbye to Huda.

Then, 3 painfully short hours later, Mama woke me up to mengaji.

And the rest of today has been spent doing...pretty much nothing.

So I've just spent my whole weekend completely ignoring the Voice of Reason in my head that is telling me to knock some much-needed sense into my head and FINISH MY GOSHDARN ASSIGNMENTS.

0 comments: