Thursday, March 5, 2009

FFRant

I just spent the entire morning, and some of the afternoon, watching videos of Final Fantasy Dissidia. I think most of the few people who visit this blog are not familiar with the Final Fantasy series (though some of them have heard of it from me because I can't resisit telling them about it), but correct me if I'm wrong, because I'd love to have someone to FFRant with. Feel free to ignore this entry.



^Zidane vs Gabranth




^Zidane vs Sephiroth

No offence to Sephy fans whatsoever, ZIDANE PWNS SEPH'S ASS. xD


^Zidane vs Garland

*laughs* Zidane (or should I say, Jitan) is TINY next to Squall! xD




^Zidane vs Kuja (well of course)

I could listen to FF9's boss battle theme all day.

*sigh* Zidane rocks my effing socks. I will love him forever. xD




^Kuja vs Sephiroth

Kuja, ohhhh Kuja. I love you, you gay jockstrap-wearing monkey, you.

Kuja's magic looks super fun. xD




^Kuja vs Zidane

In which, this time, Kuja wins.

Dissidia Final Fantasy Artwork

^This, cheeldren, is Zidane. :) I adore him like no one's businessssss.


Dissidia Final Fantasy Artwork

^And this is Kuja. :D Like I said. Jockstrap. Ahaha, I like his hair. xD

^trailer

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU***********************.

The people behind the FF series are nothing short of geniuses. O__O

Acap, buy Dissidia quiiiiiiiiiickly!!!

*sigh* For Dissidia alone, I wish I had a PSP. TT__TT

0 comments: