Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Berkhemah di Janda Baik

Despite the fact that none of these pictures were taken by me, and I was absent during the capturing of 99.9% of them, I am posting them here anyway, because I like them, and you can get a better idea of what the trip was like from them than from whatever I'm going to say.

The date was 31st May 2009, Sunday. My parents, Julia and I went to visit Anji, Dan, Cams and Armand, who were camping at Janda Baik with some of Cami's school friends and their families. Somehow or other, we came as four people and left as three, as I'd decided to count myself in for their last night of camping. As usual, the 'takda baju' factor was not a problem, because Dan (being Dan) had brought extra clothes.

The whole camping experience was great. Except that I woke up with muscle pains in my back from sleeping on the bumpy inflatable mattress. It was nice falling asleep and waking up to the sound of the river. And the food was delicious, and not at all normal camping food. We had nasi goreng and rendang daging AND ayam (plus some fish dish) for dinner that night, okay.




























Janelle is so photogenic.

<3

Armand is so handsome, lah. <3


















Posers gila!





This is the only picture with me in it! Haha. This is after I'd reluctantly gotten out of the river, because it was getting dark. :(

Camping is great and all, but we were all glad to get back to "Coke and civillization". Haha.

1 comments:

Fauzi said...

janda baik, tapi exact location ni kat mana? plan to go there too.
maybe u could provide contact number to this campsite.

thanks