Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Show

Photos from last Friday, October 16.

^Birthday present from Dan. Yup, it's hand-made. :)


^Farah came over for a bit. :)


^Haha, whattaloser. xD


^After a bit of studying on DLE's part, and some drawing on mine, I got sleepy, and so I went to lie down under the table. Pretty soon, everyone else was lying down there too, haha.



^Sez Nana: "Hold my leg! HOLD IT!!!"






^I'm doing the Junsu pose. Except I'm not cute, haha.


^The douchebag is driving!


^First there was one, then there were two, then there were three!




^We went to this bathroom shop thingie because Nana was choosing sinks and jambans and stuff for her new room.


^Removing just one SHOE would suffice, thank you.



^There are so many things to capture your reflection in!


^That jacket, btw, is a b'day present from Farah. I LOVE IT!!! :D


^ Hello? Operator? The line is dead.


^That shower head really looks like a phone.


^The pros and cons of sinks.


^NOW! RM8500 per set. Humans sold separately.



^Opah and Saira. :)


^Well, at least the cake is in focus here...


^Mmmm, strawberry cheesecake. It was SO good.



^The little girls sang Lenka's The Show. I'm beginning to tire of that song, but I sang along anyway. Imran sang the "I want my money back" part. :D


^The older girls were pulled (and pushed, on my part) out to sing too. For me. So they sang some lame Happy Birthday song. Boooooo! xD


Later, I was pulled up too, unfortunately. And all the cucus (minus Acap that bastard, and those who weren't present or too young) sang and danced to Dancing Queen. No pictures of that, thank goodness!!!

More pictures coming up, but I'm not sure when those'll be posted up.

0 comments: