Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Here's wishing all of you a joyful and prosperous new year...
No doubt it has in store for us more of the kind of crap only life can come up with, but then again, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall into space.
Selamat Tahun Baru!
We watched the fireworks at Darby Park, KL last night. Anji got a room there for one night and invited us and the Syeds over.
Nana, Lisa and Acap were out and about with some of their friends, and later on Dan and I joined them up on the roof to watch the fireworks up close.
5 seconds till midnight, Nana and group started the count down, then off went the first firework.
Everyone around was screaming and cheering, but I wasn't in the mood for being loud, so I simply stared at the fireworks and appreciated the spectacle in silence.
Unfortunately, I hadn't my phone or a camera with me at the time, so I don't have any pictures. (but if you scoot over to Lisa's blog, she might have some)
After that, Dan and I retired back to the room, where we mostly drew and watched TV.
We went home around 2 o'clock, and it was straight to sleep.

0 comments: