Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time

If I were to describe this book in one word, I would say several words and still it wouldn't sum up how incredibly fantastic it is.
I am appalled at myself at how long it took for me to get this book. If you like to read, and have not read this book, then you simply must read it. Now. I myself read it twice, because I missed it the moment I'd finished, which was yesterday.
I want to hug this book in bed like a teddy bear and bring it in my pocket or my bag or in my hands everywehre I go and go buy another copy and another copy and another copy is how much I love this wonderful story.
Alright, this book has officially claimed the spot as my No. 1 favourite book. I haven't had a No.1 favourite book before.
This is how awesome it is, so please go read it now. :)

1 comments:

sarah said...

i concur! :D this is such a great book