Thursday, December 4, 2008

Maow

Stolen from Kay-senpai's blog, because some of these things are strangely fun to do:


My ex...
is non-existent as of yet, seeing as I've never even had a single boyfriend before. *confetti*

Maybe I should...
stop trying to think of something to type here...

I love...
buying books even though I'm really running out of space for them. And also tea. I frickin' love tea.

People would say that i'm...
different from what they expected me to be. That is, if they get to know me well enough.

I don't understand...
how some humans are capable of hating others to the point of wanting to hurt them.

When I wake up in the morning...
I turn around and go back to sleep. :P

I lost...
my eraser. Again.

Life is full of...
shit we wish we didn't have to deal with and happiness we wish we could have all the time.

My past is...
something to be looked back upon only to learn from mistakes, and not to dwell on regrets... Or at least it should be.

I get annoyed when...
things annoy me.

Parties are...
not really my kind of thing. I prefer small celebrations to big parties.

I wish...
I could fly. And that I had a pet lion cub. D:

Dogs...
are cute. :)

Cats...
are cute too! :)

Tomorrow...
I'm actually going to watch Twilight even though I don't like the book. *crinkles nose*

I have low tolerance...
when my sister is being an insensitive, spoilt brat. But she hasn't been that today. :)

If I had a million dollars...
I'd have to sit down and really really think of what to do with it. And since I don't have a million dollars (yet), why bother going through all that fuss?

I'm totally terrified...
of losing the ones I love. And also individual presentations. Eeeep!

0 comments: