Saturday, September 12, 2009

It's (not) raining

Okay, this happens to me all the time. Especially when I'm relaxing.

So, I'd be in my room, reading and just about to fall asleep, or reclining in a chair, flipping through channels, etc and suddenly there comes a pat-pat-pattering that takes a while to register in my head. When, a few seconds later, I realize that it's raining, I rush down the stairs (because when this happens, I am ALWAYS upstairs), grab the backdoor key from the hook on the wall, unlock the door and hurriedly bring in all the washing. Then, if the laundry is still damp (which more of ten than not, they are), I hang them up around the house.

And THEN, when I've finally stopped moving, I realize... Gee, it's awfully quiet. WTF the rain's already stopped!

Wth ok. Wt-effing-h.

Oh, and also, I hate my brother sometimes. He is an ass and an insult to all the decent humans in the world. Srsly.

0 comments: