Saturday, September 12, 2009

Pink Bear, Brown Cat and Rose

Auntie Rozie gave me job to design angpau packets for her! Woot! More designing jobs! She wanted to see some sketches yesterday, and being me, I only got started the night before. Hoho! Also, I didn't do sketches, it was straight to the real deal. My sketches are in my head.

Anyways, feast your eyes, fools.


^This is attempt #1. It's okay. I dunno. I don't quite like it all that much.


^This style came out entirely by accident. I was making some rough sketches on Photoshop (okay, so I did have SOME sketches) for the first design up there, when I accidentally painbucket-ed the background, and the result looked nice, so I did thisssss. The shadow placing for the cat is like, so WRONG. *fail*


^And then I coloured it! Appreciate that rose, please. And those water droplets! :3 Another thing though, BrownCat looks like he's hovering off the ground. *moarfailugh*


^Lame background ftw! It looks nice with a dark background. IT'S GLOWING, YO. So magicalll~ :D


^Auntie Rozie went with this one...


^...And this one too. We'll just see which one she chooses in the end. :) Personally, I like... both! I guess the first one (the uncoloured one) is more unique. But dang I had fun colouring that rose!


^WE ALL LIKE RAINBOWS, YES? Not so much watermarks, but... >__>

0 comments: