Friday, September 18, 2009

Kicap Putih.

Happy Sweet 16 Wan Acap Husswan

Be good, boy! Hope you enjoyed your day with your boys. :) Looking forward to your celebratory cake on Sunday!

***

Today is Friday, but we didn't gather at Opah's like usual, because it's too close to Raya and Opah is busy. Mama and Anji went to the tailor's in the morn to get our baju kurungs, so I spent the day at Dan's. Now, I don't even remember what we did...

Oh yeah, we watched:


...and it was awesome. It's such a heart-breaking story. I don't remember whether I cried reading the book (though I do remember telling Dan I saw it being sold for RM15 when she bought it for RM30+), but obviously I cried watching it. Of course, Dan, how could I not?

A: *points to damp spot on bolster where my tears fell*
D: Ewww, you drooled a lot!

It's terrible how some humans are like that, and how others are misled to believe horrible things...

The actors for Bruno and Schmuel are so cute! Seriously. And the mother and Maria are very pretty. And the colours, clothes, and buildings in the movie are so beautiful. I kept saying "Eeeeee, so cantik!" throughout the whole thing, hahah. It's a really good movie, and a really good book. :)

Around 3 in the evening, we went to visit Tok's kubur. It was really hot, but when we got there, the wind started blowing. Dan led the little ones to read Al-Fatihah, and Imran and Omar were adorable. Omar kept talking and asking Anji questions that it was hard not to listen to them while trying to concentrate on the yasin.

Oh yeah! Dan just got her own car. :D I don't know for sure what model it is, but I know it's a Hyundai... I think it's a Hyundai i10, which looks like this:


It's pretty cute. :) It's called Champ, because it's champagne-coloured, hoho. She hasn't driven it yet... but maybe she can drive us to McD on Raya day. xD

Other than that, we mostly just talked and stuff. The usual.


Trashin' the Camp by Phil Collins and N*SYNC is 2 minutes and 24 seconds of complete awesome love! <3

0 comments: