Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm Yours

Today, Dan, Fairy, Han, Mama, Jules and I went to The Gardens and watched:



One word: AWESOME. I realized today that the two Narnia movies are way better than all of the Harry Potter movies so far. Sorry, sorry, but that's what I think.

Anyway, watch it. :D


Ben Barnes as Prince Caspian. : )

LOOK AT HIM AND TRY TELL ME HE AIN'T fucking HOT. *melts*

After the movie, we went to Borders, and I bought two books. The Complete Chronicles of Narnia, (even though I've read them all) an edition with the Prince Caspian poster on it. :D And The Wizard Of Oz. I've read that as well.

And and and, Nana went and got me Jason Mraz's new album, We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things. Hee. : >

All in all, it has definitely been a great day, even though I am going back to uni tonight, after dinner. Oh, woe is me.

But I'll be optimistic. Nothing can be that bad when I have people who care for me and would do (nearly) anything for me. You know who youz are. : )

I'mma go watch some TVs now.

Oh, Prince Caspian! <3


It's your Godforsaken right to be loved,
loved,
loved,
loved,
loved.

0 comments: