Saturday, May 3, 2008

What A Day For A Daydream

Thursday (Labour Day) was Tessie's 17th birthday. She invited me to her house that night for a barbecue. : )



Before that night, I hadn't seen Clare for 5 MONTHS. She's as sarcastic as ever. :D

She was the first to arrive, then me.

Tessie's uncle: *looks at Clare and me* Only two friends? No one likes you, ar?
*later, once Fee and Sham arrived*
Tessie: Hah! There's FOUR now!

Haha. :D




The photos were taken with Fee's phone, so pardon the second-rate quality. No offence whatsoever to Fee and her phone. : >

Fee kept eating. It was so funny. She's a black hole, I tell you. And not even a super massive one. How does she do it?

I feel like listening to Dan sing Sonny (Hayley Westenra?) right now. <3


Silence goes on
I'm feeling so tired and not all that strong
Sonny, don't go away

0 comments: