Saturday, May 3, 2008

Making Memories

Loooooooooooooooooooook, Armand missed me. : )



We had dinner at Monte's, BSC. There were the Syeds, the Husswans, Uncle Zak and Auntie Tia. Unfortunately, Lisa and Didi couldn't make it. : (

But I got farewell presents! :D

From Uncle Zak and Auntie Tia, a craft-making tool kit thingy.

I don't really know how to use all of the tools, but it looks SUPER DUPER COOL and I love it.

From the Husswans, this awesomely purdy watch. :D


Now when Anji next asks me for the time, I can just look at my wrist instead of rummage around for my phone. (That was how Anji confirmed that I didn't have a watch xD)

Ain gave me RM200. Nana wanted to get me an album, so she tried being subtle in finding out whose album I wanted by asking everyone what band they'd choose to meet if they could. In the end she got frustrated when I kept saying DBSK, because she has no idea how to choose their albums. xD So she just went out and asked me directly. I said I want Jason Mraz's album, but it hasn't come out, so she went out and got me these:


16 honey sticks from Coffee Bean, one for every year that she has known me.


Geneva cookies (filled with love), just because they're really yummy.


Hershey's Kisses for all the kisses she won't be able to give me while I'm away.



Plasters, to protect me when she's not there. : )

Seriously, I LOVE my family to bits and pieces.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO SWEET! :):)