Saturday, May 3, 2008

A New Day Has Come

Mango plz. <3



I'm leaving for Unisel tomorrow, and I'll be staying at the campus for the first semester, which is around 2 months according to Abah. Apparently, it's compulsory to stay there for the first semester, and then they kick you out and you have to find a new place to stay. In my case, after two or so months, I'll come back home. Yay. : ) The campus is at Shah Alam, right beside the UiTM building, where Abah works.

We already did all the shopping for necessary things today and yesterday. I've already packed most of my stuff. I'm bringing my "bantal busuk" which is my bolster, with Blanky stuffed inside. Haha. xD

Tonight we are going to have a Farewell Dinner for me (suggested by the Husswans, I think) at some fancy-schmansy restaurant. Haha, I love my family. <3

I hope I get nice roomies.

Wish me luck, peasants. : )



Let the rain come down and wash away my tears
Let it fill my soul and drown my fears
Let it shatter the walls for a new sun
A new day has come

1 comments:

sarah said...

GOOD LUCK, you! :D
i hope everything goes smoothly! what will you be studying there?
ooh i live in shah alam, maybe i'll bump into you sometime ey? ;)