Monday, April 7, 2008

*grumble*

DAMN IT, I CAN'T EAT PROPERLY.

Solid foods make my mouth hurt. : ( I am living on soup and porridge, mostly. And the few times I eat solid food, I have to eat v e r y s l o w l y . . . . . . . (YES, slower than usual) And I eat with my head tilted towards the right so that the food stays on the right side, away from my sore gums. If not for the circumstances, I would laugh.

To add to the whole tooth extraction pain, I have an ulcer in my mouth, even though I drink quite a lot. Julia hardly drinks at all, and she has never gotten an ulcer. THE INJUSTICE!

And don't get me started on brushing my teeth.





D:

This pic more or less summarises my mood right now:




Well, on the bright side, Mama saved 2 of those purdy cupcakes for me, which were well worth eating, despite my sore mouth. : )

BUT STILL. Everything's wrong. >: (




EVERYTHING.

0 comments: