Friday, April 25, 2008

What A Wonderful World

Today is Opah's birthday! :)


And yesterday was Abah's birthday! :D



We are celebrating both birthdays tonight. Dinner at Dan's! :)

I spent the evening yesterday with Dan and Nana and their families (minus the daddies) at Bangsar Village. We had tea and bought presents for Opah and Abah.

When we're together, Nana, Dan and I can hardly ever stay inconspicuous. We were being pretty crazy.

When we were bringing our little sisters to Delicious, we started sprinting down the bridge connecting the old and new wings, and people were staring at us like we were crazy; which, like I said, we were.

Going down an escalator, Dan, Nana and I started singing Always Be My Baby (Mariah Carey) together. I guess we were singing it a tad bit too loud, because the lady in front of us turned around to look at us. Haha. She smiled though, so I suppose she wasn't annoyed. All the same, we stopped singing. For a while.

Later, Dan and I had to go to the toilet, and they were playing some Il Divo-type song, and I told Dan to imitate it (because she likes to sing in opera-ish style that breaks my eardrums) so she did. Really loudly. (I was laughing while peeing) When we walked out, the two cleaning ladies were talking about us and how Dan's singing scared them. HAHA. I couldn't stop laughing.

At Delicious, Nana was being her usual crazy, ridiculous self, and I won't bother explaining what she said and did, but I laughed so hard my stomach hurt.

Nana and I drew on a Delicious place mat:




I love it. I hung it up on my bedroom wall. xD

And this is what Dan did on her placemat:




Best story evar. :D

After tea at Delicious, Dan, Nana and I went to the stationery shop opposite the new wing. I don't remember what it's called, but I love it. xD We spent quite a while there and were being crazy and noisy all the time. The shop people kept stalking us around the shop to make sure we didn't steal anything. Haha.

Before heading home, Dan and I went to the toilet again (the same one) and one of the cleaning ladies was there, and she said to Dan, "Jangan nyanyi lagi, ye..." and laughed. xD

It was pretty late once I got back home. Made this card for Opah:

Before


I drew the brick pattern with chalk.


After






Ended up sleeping at 3AM. D:

Well I see trees of green and red roses too,
I'll watch them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

0 comments: