Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm Lovin' It

Last Friday (18/4) was Anji's birthday. We had a small celebration at Opah's. This is what my siblings and I got for her:




It's a compact mirror. I love the owl. : >

Aaaaand, this is the card I made:











REALLY proud of it. : ) Cutting out the tail and wing was a pain, and it took me more than six hours, but I had so much fun making it. :D

Once again, everyone kept telling me I should sell them. Auntie Rozie said she wants to commission me to make T-lynn's birthday card. She said she's gonna pay me! : O The theme: 101 Dalmatians. She assured me that I do not have to actually make 101 dalmatians. : P
Anji got us stuff too, from her latest trip to Hanoi. For me, this:

IpaNima leather wallet. <3>

And this:



Kain for Julia and me to make our baju kurung raya. : )



Lisa came to Opah's house too. But Nana was absent, because she went to Prefect Camp that day. : (

So it was just a DAE day.




Grabbed from Lisa. : )


I got three new books the other day. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini, (watched the movie premiere with Dan and Lisa, and it was great!) The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint Exupery, (I've NO clue how to pronounce that) and Through The Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll, who rocks. : )

I also, um, got this thing:



Apparently, it's a pencil case, but it's really more a stuffed toy than anything else. It was too ridiculous and cute to resist. : P I mean, it's not everyday you come across a pencil case in the shape of a hot dog with a face and limbs...

Yesterday was a Lazy Sunday for me. I spent the entire day watching TV. Ghost Rider, followed by CSI, (all three) and Rumour Has It, Mythbusters, (Adam and Jamie are the best x3) Godzilla, (I felt sorry for Zilla when they killed him : ( ) and lastly, The Pursuit Of Happyness.

Audrey: If he's the first of his kind, how did he get pregnant? Doesn't he need a mate?

Nick: Not if he reproduces asexually.

Audrey: Where's the fun in that?

HAHAHAHAHAHA. (from Godzilla, btw) I love Matthew Broderick. Mostly because he was the voice of Adult Simba. : P

I'm gonna go continue reading The Book Of Lost Things (John Connolly) now. It's so wonderfully violent. <3


1 comments:

Zhen Lim said...

I am super jealous of your card-making skills.

I read Book of Lost Things too, by the way. One of the better books I've read. :)