Saturday, June 28, 2008

Always Be My Baby

Sorry for stealing your blog entry title, Lisa.

I have officially moved out of the Unisel hostel. Oh, joy. :D Still have exams this morning and Monday though. And after that, freedom~

I got to go for Hari K yesterday. *throws confetti* Getting permission was easier than I thought. Didn't even really have to ask.

Me: Ma, This Saturday Sri Aman is having their Hari Keusahawanan.

Ma: You want to go lah.

Haha. :D Just like when I wanted to go for Lee Hom's concert. Mama surprises me sometimes. In a good way. :)

I suppose it was...okay. But meeting friends again was FANTASTIC. Gosh. I missed Huda so much. Yeah, you heard me, Munch. I misses youh! D:

I thought I had a lot to say, but now I don't know what to write. The day was filled with food, drinks, friends, talk about college/uni/form 6/A-levels/etc, heat, sweat, coupons, teachers, walking around...

Before walking around, Fee and I visited the staffroom, and we had a short long talk with Pn Ilani. :)

Fee: 'Cher, you remember my name, right?

Pn I: Yes, Fiona.

me: 'Cher, me?

Pn I: Um... *after a few seconds* Is it...Arina...?

me: Yay!

Pn I: Arinawati, right?

me: No, just Arina.

*laughs ass off* Oh, gosh.

Also met Pn Niche, Pn Loo, Pn Norlaila (she was carrying a rubbish bag, and when she saw me, she told me to "Nah, ambik ni!"), Cik Thana...

I had fun hugging the twins. Haha. (When was the last time I saw them...?) And introducing them to Nana and Lis.

Me: These are my cousins! *turns to Lis and Na* These are the twins! *beams*

It never occurred to me then to tell them their names. :P Yay, Lisa and Nana came too. :D But for a really short time, cuz Nana and Dan had to leave to get ready to watch Beauty & The Beast (the musical?), and Lis was with Nana. We did get to take a DALE picture though. :)

I also met Acap with Husaini and Anji, Cams, Kak Tin and Mandey. Mandey headbutted me. :O

Me: *reads Boh'stee* The world is pretty amazing... Yeah, cuz of me.

Ku: You should say us. *gestures to me, her, Boh and Fee*



How did people learn to be so perasan?

There was a flying fox! The first in Sri Aman, as the announcer kept...announcing. I didn't go though. Dan and Fairy kept saying I had to.

Around...I don't remember what time. Sometime after 1, I followed Fee and family (minus her dad) to BB, who (who?) was having their Hari K too. Fee and I went into the Rumah Hantu! :D



Fee: *scared* I want Kok Tong!

me: Fee, don't be silly.

*scary noises*

me: I want Kok Tong too!!!



Kok Tong (Sotong) is Fee's bro, btw. :P

It wasn't scary. xD But Fee and I decided to scream once, at the end, before going out. Although Fee was going "I dowan, I dowan" when we entered. As usual.

Jia Yiing: What happened? Was it scary?

me: No, it wasn't scary. Your sister was scared though. She was hugging me.



Jia Yiing is Fee's 8-year-old sis who is adorable and talks a whole lot. Like Fee lah.



We met Lene there! She's doing Form 6 there, and is still a DBSK fan. :) Before that, we bumped into Farah and Wan. Farah wanted to meet someone she knew, and Wan followed along. We teman-ed her while Farah ditched her for a while. :) We saw Lene when we were supposed to walk Farah and Wan to the gates...and totally forgot about them. Ooops, sorry guys. :P

After that the Ngs (minus the head Ng) sent me back to Sri Aman. It was funny listening to them talk in the car.

KT: *about their dad* He's a pig.
JY: Pigs are my favourite animals!
CY: *looks at me* He was born in the year of the pig.
me: Boar.
CY: Pig. Boar?
me: Boar.
CY: Isn't it the same thing?
me: Boar.
CY: I thought the Chinese new best (about these things).

Well, the year of the Pig and the year of the Boar are the same, but a pig is not a boar, Fee. (Btw, CY = Chui Yiing = Fee)

Mama and Abah came to pick me up not long after I arrived. Then back home...

I don't know which was more tiring. This Saturday, or last. At least in OU, it was cool. So I guess Hari K was more tiring.

I told myself I'd take pictures to post here, but... I never did do it. :P

But here are some (blurry) pics Fee took with my camera. :)




Why is Yasmin looking at us like that? :P
These were taken at BB:


My bunny and my Patrick. :D


When we were walking around in SA, I gave Huda some coupons and told her to go win me something. I didn't think she'd actually do exactly that. xD So she won me the bunny. Issocute!!! D:

Mama: It looks...stupid.

So it does, but who cares. xD

As for the Patrick, I wanted to finish all my coupons before going to BB, so I bought 5 of em. One for me, one for Jules, one for Jia Yiing, one for Fee and one for Sotong. :D

KT: *control macho* Thanks.

CY: Trust me, he'll be very happy later.

I trust you, Fee. xD

So that was my Saturday. I enjoyed myself tremendously, and already miss everyone again. D:

Aite, time to leave for uni. Agama paper today. WISH ME LUCK!!!


0 comments: