Sunday, June 22, 2008

Streetcorner Symphony

I received one of the happiest pieces of news ever yesterday. Huda called sometime in the afternooon/evening and told me that she'll be studying in Unisel. And she's NOT going to Rompin!!! I was practically jumping around for joy when I heard this. :)



Kid, I love you.

PHOTOS! Cuz I felt like it.


Purikura-ing on March 1st- our belated V-day "date". xD

Papa H, Acap and Nana playing with Didi's guitar at Omar's birthday party. Except Nana can't play. : P

Fairy & me as tag-alongs during Kool Kutz's 2008 family day at Cherating.

Fee and I in the school canteen, awaiting the arrival of the bus that would take us to Berjaya Times Square for The Computer Club 07's annual field trip.

A bunch of comot bakers. Me, Fee, Nana, Dan, Lisa, Fairy and Han at Dan's house for our bake-a-thon sleepover. : )

Me and 3 Power Rangers! Airyl the Black Ranger, Imran the Red Ranger, and Omar the White Ranger, at Omar's birthday party.

Nana is a monkey. :3 Messing around on the monkey bars during Omar's birthday party.

Me, Nana and Dan at The Singing Shop, Hartamas. Picture taken by Teacher Ramone. :D

Shadow-playing. Lisa, Dan, me, Jules, Cams, Kak Tin and Mandey. At Terengganu. : )

"5SA, home of the cool" -Bree : )

A Tale of Two "Families". The husbands: Fee and Athirah. The wives: me and Rushie. The children: Huda and Nabihah. : )

DALE at Nana's Sweet Sixteen at One World hotel. <3>

Moi and Lisa-chan, lepak-ing on 4th January (Nana's birthday) at Opah's house.

One of my favourite photographs ever - Arif, Nana, me, Dan, Acap and Amir outside "The Bandana Shop" in Cherating.




Don't you feel that sunshine?
Telling you to hold tight
Things will be alright.

1 comments:

ieka zazili said...

i see. ME! :D i miss your drawings arina!