Friday, June 6, 2008

Whatever They Say

On Wednesday evening, Mama and Abah picked me up from uni and we (Amir and Julia included) stayed the night at Holiday Inn Glenmarie in KL. We booked two rooms for one night, just for fun, since both Dan and Nana and families went for holidays.

After resting for a bit, watching TV and enjoying our beds, Abah, Jules and I went for a short swim. We were at the pool for about half an hour only, since there wasn't much to do. There weren't many people either. Kind of boring.

After dinner, I was sent back to uni for a while to attend a resident meeting, after which I was picked up again to spend the night at the hotel, which was really nice (air-cond) but I had to wake up early the next morning to have breakfast and get back to uni in time for my 8.30 class.

Abah teman-ed me to have breaky. I love breakfast buffets at hotels. The good ones at least. And the Glenmarie breakfast buffet is good. : ) I didn't eat that much but, boy, was I FULL. Abah and I smuggled out some yogurt, muffins, pastries and a bottle of orange juice. : D

I wasn't happy to be back in uni after spending the night in a hotel room. And I wasn't at all satisfied with having to wake up early. Plus, Dan and family left for PD that day, bringing Amir with them. But I was not to be unhappy for long.

That afternoon, when I was lazing about in my dorm after class (I was too lazy to have lunch that day) Mama called and said they'd checked into another hotel.

This time it was One World. : D

And One World is pretty darn cool! It's so high-class, haha. So Ma and Abah picked me up yet again (my roomies were envious, I believe) to spend the night in a five-star hotel.

We swam for a bit there too, but it was cooooold. It had just rained, after all. After that, we went to OU for dinner. While waiting for the food to arrive, I wandered around, as usual. I was in Popular, looking at notebooks, when I overheard someone saying "Mian he" which is "sorry" in Korean, and I immediately looked around for the speaker. It was a little girl, talking in rapid Korean to her little brother. It's not every day I come across Koreans in OU, and being a DBSK fan who adores Koreans, I was pretty gleeful. Unfortunately, the pair of siblings did NOT have a big brother. *sigh*

We watched a movie in our hotel room that night. There were several movies to choose from, costing RM28 each. There's still the usual HBO and Vision Four though. We chose The Heartbreak Kid. NOT a movie to be watched with parents. Or young kids. It was uncensored, and there were *ehem* parts. Seriously. Some of it was funny, mostly thanks to Ben Stiller, but I would have been happier if we had not chosen that movie. I kept thinking "I knew we should've watched Stardust."

The next day, Ma and Abah went for the buffet breakfast while Julia and I slept in. They got us McD for breaky. Then the three of them went down for a swim while I went to OU to do more wandering around. I ended up buying several things, one of which is DBSK's first ever album. Now I have all of their albums! Not including their singles and live albums. One day, I'll get those too. One day.

I was sent back to uni again after lunch. After class, they picked me up and we had dinner at Opah's, and then we went home.

And here I am now.

Look what I drew on the Glenmarie notepad!



It's U-know Yunho from DBSK. : ) Yay!


Edited



I'm sleepy. Goodnight!


In my arms,
in my soul,
I want to hold you, baby
You don't know how much I love you
Do you, baby?

0 comments: