Sunday, June 1, 2008

Anata Ga Iru Kagiri


Agama class was cancelled on Friday, which means I got to go home early that day. Yay! : D How many weeks had it been since I hadn't had lunch at Opah's?

It was a DALE day, because Lisa came with Nana from some picnic they went to before that. We went out to OU that evening to get Didi's birthday present. We got him 2 pairs of boxers. :3 One pink one from Pull and Bear (Lisa got an orange sweater for herself and and I saw an adorable blue hoodie there that I WAAAAAAAANT but it's like RM160) and a green one from Topman. After that we went to MPH for a while before heading back.

And yesterday, we celebrated Didi's sixteenth birthday at Red Box, The Curve. Before heading to the karaoke, I bought a birthday card and a book from Borders. The book is called The Miracle Life of Edgar Mint by Brady Udall. It sounds really interesting. I was torn between that and A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini, but finally decided on Udall, because it was the last copy and 60 sen cheaper. : P

The night was, inevitably, spent karaoke-ing. It was fun, but pretty tiring, vocal-wise. Some of the songs I remember singing was Stop (Spice Girls), Hotel California (Eagles), Zombie (The Cranberries), It's My Life (Bon Jovi), Don't Stop Me Now (Queen), All Or Nothing (O-town), Mr Brightside (The Killers), Cinta (Misha Omar & Jaq), The Start Of Something New (Zac Effron & Vannessa Hudgens), Drowning (BSB) and Go The Distance (Michael Bolton). I also picked 3 DBSK songs: Rising Sun, O and Shine, which Dan and I sang as best as we could. It was fun. : D

Everyone got a "party pack". They were wrapped in green (it being the theme and all) and contained all manner of random things from light bulbs to duck-shaped USB drives. Some were really small, wrapped in big boxes. It was fun having everyone open their "prizes". I got Clorox toilet bowl cleaner. : D Later, when some people had left, there were still extra parcels, so we got to open more, and I got a box of Kleenex and, after scavenging for unwanted goods, an inflatable beach ball and one of those racket-shaped battery-operated fly zapper. Haha! Not to mention a bunch of green ribbons and empty boxes.


By the time I got home it was past midnight, so I pretty much went straight to sleep.


And today I woke up early (meaning before 11) so that I could get the computer and watch DBSK videos on YouTube. : D



<3

MUST. REFRAIN. FROM. SQUSHING. Not that I could, anyway. I wish I could keep them in my pocket.

You gave me a world to believe in

0 comments: