Sunday, September 28, 2008

Moments Like These

Friday; 26.09.08

A regular Rumah Opah day. After buka, Anji drove the teens (Acap, Nana, Dan and I) to McD cuz we teringin McShaker fries. We ate upstairs, while chatting and listening to Paramore.

Guys, I hope we really do have that Disney movie marathon we talked about.

I love my Fridays.


Saturday; 27.09.08

I went out to Cineleisure/The Curve with Fee and Tessie. We watched Pathology.

My opinion on the movie? Well... it's pretty darn gory. Lotsa blood and organs. Not to mention a whole lot of swearing (which they only started to censor during the last parts of the movie) and... unsightly scenes. I said to Fee more than once, "I'm scared". But not at the violent parts, at the... sex scenes. D:

The ending satisfied me enough. Except for the part where an innocent person had to die. That was sad.

The cinema we were in was very empty. Not even a quarter of it was filled. I wonder why. Semua orang dah balik kampung ke?

After the movie, we walked to the Curve, but there was nothing there that interested us. So we headed back to Cineleisure. Along the bazaar, I spotted Zhi Wye (if I spelled it wrongly, I apologize) and pointed her out. We chatted for a while before parting ways.

Tessie bought nail polish at Cineleisure, after which we walked back to The Curve, and went to Kenny Rogers. They weren't gonna eat at first, but then they got hungry and I wasn't going to have them starve on my account.

Watching them eat was... fun? Interesting? Saliva-inducing. I was mainly jealous of the Coke, not the food. Fee kept apologizing to me with (almost) every bite. x3

After they'd finished eating, they paid and we tried to decide what to do next. Tess wanted to play pool, I wanted to go to Borders and Fee... Fee wanted to eat some more. xD Eventually, we came to an understanding, and went back to Cineleisure to take Purikura pictures.

We were being all kecoh, as usual. It was fun. x3 As I was observing the photos, I realized that our initials put together spells FAT. *laughs hysterically* So there's DALE, DHALEF, and now FAT. It's pure genius, I tell you.

After that it was almost time for Tessie to go, so we waited with her outside Cineleisure. We took more photos, this time with Tessie's camera, her phone and Fee's phone. It was tres fun. :)

But all too soon, Tessie's dad arrived and took her away. :( Before yesterday, the last time I'd seen her was in May! That's a long time. Also before yesterday, I'd never heard her say the word "gay". She said it concerning Fee and me, btw. As if you had to be told that.

After seeing Tessie off, Fee and I went BACK (yes, back) to the Curve again and looked around. We visited FOS, Metrojaya and Padini before getting bored, so I suggested we go to IKEA across the road, so we did. I love IKEA, man.

There, we bought cacti! Fee said she wanted a cactus, and I felt like buying a plant, so I belanja-ed her. It was fun choosing them. I got two for her, one for me, since I already have some at home.

The line was reeeaaally long though. The check-out place was absolutely packed! I guess not everyone's balik-ed kampung yet.

By the time we'd paid, Abah had already arrived to pick us up. We got back just in time for buka. Fee stayed with us for that, but didn't eat dinner.

She had to go home all too soon too. :( But I was glad I could get some rest. Man, was I exhausted. And yet I still slept around midnight.

Oh, and another thing I bought that day was Huda's birthday present. ;D No, Huda, I'm not gonna say where from.

Needless to say, I had a lot of fun and look forward to another FAT day. xD

0 comments: