Sunday, September 14, 2008

No Sleep Tonight

8am
Pulled an all-nighter doing assignments. *stabstab* Still at it.

I want to take a break, catch a few hours of shut eye, but I can't. Thoughts of assignments keep nagging at my brain, keeping me awake when all I want to do is to forget for a while, and get some much WANTED sleep.

I was not built to be an insomniac.

Huda, where are you? I need you.

~~~
1.30pm
Perspective drawings - DONE OMG.

~~~
6.20pm
Metallic drawings - done.

~~~
8.03pm
I've finished the bulk of my assignments. That is, my drawing assignments, which are the biggest pain in the ass and the ones I dread the most. Ironically.

I find it weird that I don't feel very sleepy considering I didn't sleep at all last night. Not as sleepy as I expected to be, at least.

I've been spending the entire weekend focused on my college assignments. So it hasn't been a very nice weekend for me. Though pulling my first all-nighter was an interesting experience. One that I think I'm going to have more often if I don't start managing my time properly.

I burst into tears out of frustration several times yesterday. But once I got it into my head that it's gotta be done, I was more or less okay. Night time is the best time to do work, in my opinion.

Thankfully, Huda was online to keep me company. :) And thanks for the call, Fee. Feel free to make more, eh? ;)

Around 8 or so, Mama and Abah managed to convince me to take a short break, so I slept for around 2 and a half hours before continuing my work.

I still have visual comm, but I've already done everything due tomorrow. I just hope Prof Ali doesn't decide to quiz us tomorrow because I've hardly read my History of Asian Art books...

I'm hoping next week's workload won't be as stressful as this week's.

0 comments: