Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Srsly.

Rewind.

Friday. Dan and I went to Sri KDU's Merdeka carnival thingie around 3 something. We bought wafffffllllleeeessss at Lisa's class' booth, then Lisa brought us on a little tour of the school. It's so canggih, lol. Well, it is a private school after all. We didn't get to stay very long, bacause Dan had to go for singing class. Meanwhile, I was sent back to Opah's house where I hung out with the adults, and watched TV. Dan and Nana didn't get back to singing class until late. Amir took a bus home from Perak for a one-week holiday.

Saturday. During the day, I was supposed to be doing my assignment... I don't remember what I did instead. That night, I had dinner with Ain, Anji, Nana, Dan, Julia, Cami, Sarah, Adam and Imran at Secret Recipe. After that, the ten of us went to Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil to watch:




Photobucket


The Highschool Musical Ice Tour!!! xD Hoho, I bought these:


Photobucket


A plastic bag, yeah. :P It was five bucks. And also:




Photobucket


For those who wouldn't know, Corbin Bleu's character (Chad something lah) wore that tee in the movie. :D

Haha, I quite enjoyed the show. The jumps and spins were cool. :) When the show was over, we went to a mamak shop for supper. Yummmm, paper tose and teh-O ais. xD Then it was back home for all of us.

Sunday. In the morn, Mama, Abah and Julia went to a wedding. Amir had driving lessons. Arif was still asleep, as usual. As for me, I woke up round 6.30, and couldn't go back to sleep, so I tossed and turned and stared into space for about an hour before getting up and bathing. After having a light breakfast (meaning just a cup of teh-O) I browsed the net for a while. Then around 10 or so, Fee's mom picked me up, and dropped me, Fee and Sotong at OU, where we finally got to watch The Dark Knight. xD

*Friday
me: Lisa, Lisa, I'm gonna go out with a boy~~~
Lisa: *gasp* OMG.
Dan: Yeah, his name is Kok Tong.
Lisa: Oh, Fee's brother.
me: Ish.

First, we went to TGV (not GSC) to get the tickets, then we walked around for a bit and got ourselves some ice-cream at McD, before buying the popcorn and drinks.

What do I think of the movie...?

Well... it was okay.

Scratch that. It was AWESOME.






Heath Ledger's Joker was simply brilliant. I'd be absolutely terried if I was alone in a room with him as Joker. xD

*sigh* He was a great actor. :)

The action was great too. And I practically spazzed out when I realized who Harvey Dent was going to become. Hoho. Makes me want to rewatch the older movies all over again.

When the movie was over, Fee and I walked around while Sotong was left to look at Transformers merch (he likes Bumblebee, like me!!! xD). Fee bought Padini shades, which took a while, because she couldn't decide.

Fee: I want the Brad Pitt one.
me: D'you like Brad Pitt?
Fee: No, I didn't even know who he was. (last time)
me: That is just sad.
Fee: I know.
me: For you, not him.

They were 20% off, and she still wanted me to chip in. LOL. Biasa lah. Then we had to head back to the old wing because Sotong was complaining about us taking long. When we reached him, he and Fee started bickering about one thing or another. This continued on while we were walking all the way back to the new wing to get Big Apple Donuts (later, Sotong pointed out that its acronym spells BAD, which I find very funny), after which Abah arrived to pick us up.

Once we had gotten back home, the two had ceased their arguing and no longer had pissed looks on their faces. Haha. You two, ar. Macam budak kecik. <3

We sat at the dining table, chatting, before their mom came to pick them up. The rest of the day was spent feeling miserable while trying to finish my assignment. Padan muka.

Monday. Had drawing class as usual, and was given MORE assignments. Pak Mat (my lecturer...seriously, that's what everyone calls him) wants to kill us, I think. Or least torture us. History (of Asian Art) was cancelled because Prof Ali was busy. So I got to go home somewhat early. That night, Mama and Abah had another wedding to go to (LOTS of weddings lately) so Amir, Jules and I were dumped at Dan's house for the night. When Dan had come home form tuition, we watched Forbidden Kingdom. That movie with Jackie Chan and Jet Li. It was pretty funny. x3

Tuesday. Mama went to Perak for the day to attend a funeral, so Abah was in charge of us. Again, I don't remember what I did during the day (this means I probably did something unproductive, like watched TV or something), but I remember having lunch at Burger King, where Abah told us some jokes he found on the internet, and dinner at Vicchuda. After that we went to Anji's to pick Mama up. We singgah-ed for while, chatting and eating pulasans. Lisa was there too, for some reason. Back home, I watched animal documentaries and the last half of Saving Private Ryan.

Wednesday. I curse myself to oblivion for the fact that I can never pay full attention to my assignments. All I do is complain complain complain. Tapi bukannya nak buat betul-betul. Ish. Anyways, I've mostly been wasting time today. We are celebrating Uncle Kamal's birthday tonight. I don't know where though. I better go get ready.

I wish I wasn't such a lazy person. It's very troublesome.

Oh, and look what's done:



Photobucket


The angpau packets! :)

0 comments: