Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday

Aite, so I changed my blogskin yet again. There were some glitches with the other one. And anywhos, this one is so much simpler and easier to use. :3

Last night I attended Sri Aman's Musical Night 2008. Normally, I wouldn't have bothered, but Dan invited me so I did. Seeing as there was no one else there I knew (besides the teachers) I hung out with her and her friend, Thiru. Huda was almost going to come, but her dad was busy, so...

That afternoon, before the event, I went to register myself for second sem at Unisel. The actual process was simple and short, but the waiting took a while, so by the time we got back home it was nearly 5pm.

Left home for Sri Aman around 7.30. The even started at 8. There were the usual: dances, performances by the orchestra and the choir... I quite enjoyed them, especially the Indian dance and one of the songs the choir sang was accompanied by a little drama scene which was cute. Then there was the orchestra with their ever-enthusiastic conductor. And there were these 4 girls singing this Malay song, and they were good. :)

It finished around 10 or so. Anji picked Dan and I up, and I slept over for the night. At home, Dan ate her cough medicine, and got really sleepy, so we didn't do much before going to sleep. I did, though, show her this video: Christian the Lion. It's a really sweet video. It made me cry the first time I saw it. And it's about a LION. So go watch it. :3

In the morning, I had breaky with Anji and Dan at a mamak shop in Bangsar. Been a long time since I'd eaten paper tose. :9 After that Dan had to go to piano class, so we saw her off, then walked to Bangsar Village where the two of us separated for the mean time: Anji to Kool Kutz to do work, and me to MPH to...have fun. x3

I bought another booooooook! :O Tis called Lankhmar by Fritz Leiber. I'm in a fantasy novel mood. Am reading the Black Magician trilogy now. Borrowed from Dan. :)

Dan finished her class at 11, so after picking her up and going to the grocer's for some stuff, we headed back to the Husswan residence, where Abah and Mama picked me up.

August 1st was SKBD's Fun Friday Night, which a bunch of us (me, Dan, Nana, Lisa, Ain, Acap, Husaini, Adam, Sarah, Imran, Omar, Julia, Cami) went to. It was pretty fun. At 7.45, they had a movie in the field: Transformers. I finally got to finish watching it! x3

And I must say, I am in love with





BUMBLEBEE.

What did you think I was gonna say? Shia LeBouf?

There was a second movie after that: Mission Impossible 3. But we didn't stay for it, since the little kids were tired, and so were we.

Argh, my holidays are coming to an end... : <





My home is not a place. It is people.
-Lois McMaster Bujold

0 comments: