Monday, July 28, 2008

Shine

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, new blogskin!!! :D And blog name.

I spent almost the entire day yesterday and all of this morning looking through the blogskins at BlogSkins.com. There was so many really nice ones, so it was pretty hard to decide... :P In the end, I found this one and tadaah~ :)

You like?

I'm trying to learn HTML now, so that I can make my own blogskins (and website too!) one day. It's confusing, but fun. In a confusing way. :P

Oh, and look! I bought three new notebooks!!! And aren't they adorable.


The cat is your lover, man. Don't get me wrong, I don't like princesses. I like cats.

Ironically, this book will lack any romantic stories whatsoever. Trust me.

F**king adorable! I just couldn't resist.


Scheduler. Is that a word? I figure I'll probably be using one of those SOMEday, right? And if I don't... Well, by the time I realize that, it won't make much difference anyway. Plus I'd have another really cute thing to add to my clutter of cute but more or less useless stuff.

*sigh* This is what happens when people give me money. Altogether, they cost RM33.70. My goodness. Well, at least I'll definitely be using the other two.

I have no sense of self-control when I'm in a bookshop with a pocketful of cash.



Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.
-Mark Twain

0 comments: