Saturday, July 19, 2008

HBAR!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE ROZIE!!! xD



Heheh, I got a little carried away in Photoshop... :P

Anyways, we celebrated her birthday at Opah's yesterday. After lunch, Dan and I went to Atria where I got Auntie Rozie's birthday present-a pair of fine china mugs with roses on em. Then we went to the Big Bookshop book fest thing and Dan got 3 books, one of which is a detective story. With sheeps as the detectives. I can't wait to borrow it. xD

Then we went to get the birthday cake at Auntie Asma's house. Tiramisu~ :) There were 3 cats there, one of which was really really fluffy! I loved burying my fingers in its fur. xD

Then we went back to Opah's where Nana had already come back from tuition. We had tea while Dan and Nana made birthday cards from their family, and I made one from Opah.

The card I made the night before:






I gave the girl on the card a name: Hanako. HA-NA-KO. It means "flower child". :) Btw, her name is Ros Mawar. Hence.

I can't write hiragana very well. :P

After making the cards, Nana, Dan and I played a game. There was a basket of langsats on the table, and we'd take one and guess whether it was bitter, or sweet, or sour, or tasteless. It was Nana's idea. x3 Then we played with Nadia (WHO IS UBER EFFING CUTE. I love it when she laughs.) kejap before going upstairs to the Girls' Room.

We had the cake after dinner. Man, it was goo-ood! Hahah.

Look what Dan drew for me:



It's called the EPOM monster. I gave her 4 words: extortion, plagiarism, obsolete, and minuscule, and she drew whatever image came to mind when I said them. I love it. :D

Next week is my last week of holidays. Boo. :( But I suppose I am kind of looking forward to the new semester. And what's more Huda's gonna be studying in the same place.

I spent the morning cleaning out the hamsters' cages. Thoroughly. It was...fun. :P But not pretty. Note to a certain new hamster owner, I advise you not to put off cleaning the cage for too long, or you're up for some stinky business. Then again, I suppose not everyone goes to the lengths to actually use soap and really scrub at their pets' cages.

In the end, you feel much better after doing a proper job.






0 comments: