Friday, July 25, 2008

You Give Me Something

I got tag'd by Bree. D:

Rules :
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!

Sometimes these things are borderline fun, but I've done this one before...

1. Sometimes, when I'm fed up of all the songs on my computer, I listen to The Lion King. The movie I mean. Not the soundtrack. (In fact, I'm doing it right now.)
2. I know practically ALL the words in The Lion King and always "sing along" when I'm listening to it.
3. When I was little, my ambition was to be a lion.
4. I can only eat Tic-Tacs, peanuts, MnMs, etc in even numbers.
5. My cousins and I often quote F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
6. The Voice in My Head is named Carl.
7. Split ends freak me out.
8. My first ever celebrity crush was Leonardo DiCaprio, after watching Titanic.
9. I often wake up to find cuts and scratches somewhere on my body without knowing where they came from. (It just happened again today.)
10. I don't like feeling full. It makes me nauseous.
11. I like drawing thighs. xD
12. I get claustrophobic if I put my head underneath my blanket.
13. Blood and gore interests me.
14. I find it harder to draw people facing towards the right.
15. I tend to favor stories that have elements of tragedy in them. : And fantasy.

And now I tag...

1. Lisa
2. Fairy

3. Sarah
4. Shari
5. King
6. Esther
7. Jue
8. Nique
9. Zhen
10. Ieka

Yay!



Timon: He looks blue.
Pumbaa: I'd say brownish gold.
Timon: No, I mean he's depressed.
Pumbaa: Oh.

0 comments: