Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Last Fight

Mama and Abah went to Perak on Friday to send Amir back to college, so I slept over at Dan's. After lunch at Opah's we parted ways. The Husswans and I went back to the Husswan residence while The Ramlis (minus me and Arif, and plus Opah) set off for Perak.

After the Husswan kids mengaji-ed, Dan, Acap, Husaini and I went out. We picked up C (I dunno how to spell his name, so it's gonna be C for now. Sorry for the inconvenience.) and then went to Brendan's house for band practice.

By the time we got home from that, it was around 8pm. After dinner, Dan and I watched What Happened In Vegas, which was hilarious. Then I called Fee (with Dan's phone) and we chatted for..."such a long time" as Dan put it.

Then we played around with the piano for a while before going to bed.

The next morning was Husaini's birthday! :D



It was also the day of Lisa's birthday party. Fee came over around 8.15 and spent the day with us. :)

It started off with breakfast, then we (and Cams, Kak Tin and Mandey) went to Czip Lee to get stationery. Dan and I also bought stuff for Husaini. Practical and useful stuff. :3 Then we sent Cams to piano class. Dan and I did our hair at Kool Kutz, then we went present-shopping, since Dan hadn't gotten a present for Lisa yet.

She got a stuffed cat, and we named him Timothy Spot. :)

Then it was back home time, where we ate lunch, and then Dan had to go off for more band practice, so it was just Fee and me. Oh, and the ever-present Cami of course.

Fee was using Kyouya (Dan's laptop), listening to songs, chatting online and Facebook-ing while I was writing "Elisa's Sixteenth" on the guestbook. It took...quite a while.

Huda came online for a while and we had a video call conversation where Huda could hear us but we couldn't hear Huda, and neither of us could see each other (except Fee and me lah, since we were together). That made us both incredibly jakon, and dorky, and lame, and giggly. I laughed so much my stummy hurt. It was very fun. :)

In the middle of all that hyperness and tummy pain and laugh-tears, Dan returned. By then it was around 5pm, so we all bathed and got ready.

Dan and I had to persuade Fee to wear her purple dress and not jeans. "Persuade" meaning Dan had to bring away the jeans and keep her eye on Fee. LOL.

Well, she did wear her purple dress in the end, and her high high heels, like I told Dan she'd wear. She looked positively hot. >:D

Getting ready can be very kecoh sometimes. Eventually, we were ready and so we left for the party, which was at The Treehouse, Damansara Utama.

Upon getting there, Dan and I discovered that we'd forgotten the sparkly pens for writing in the guestbook, so that sucked. But then Uncle Wan sent them over. Hooray for Uncle Wan, our hero! Yay we love you, dude. :D



The birthday party day girl. :)





Playing with Didi's guitar...

Happy Birthday to Lisaaa... (LISA!!!)

Husaini, your cake is smaller...


Trying to do the waltz. Or the tango. The twaltz. Or the wango. xD


Say "aah", sayang!! (not "ahh", Fee)


And then there was the DALE picture. :)



Hung out with Dan, Fee and Fairy for the most part of the party. We were being very very lame and dorky. It was tre magnifique. :D

Obviously, Acap and his band performed, with Dan as the vocals. But first was Didi. First he sang Wonderwall, then a song that he wrote and composed himself. I don't know if it had a title, but it is awesome. Next was an acoustic guitar song that he also composed himself which he gave the name "Lisa". I loved it!!! Damn, Didi. DAMN.

Acap and band performed two songs: Sk8ter Boi and The Last Fight (Velvet Revolver, not Guns N Roses). They were great! Next best band in Malaysia! Right on, Husaini!!! xD And when they make an album, they're gonna gimme a free copy. With autographs. :D

The rest of the night was filled with dancing (not much on my part though, seeing as I can't dance for cashew nuts), food, ice lemon tea, toilet trips and dorkiness. The last one referring to Dan, Fee, Fairy and I. Of course.

When we got home, it was around midnight. Oh gosh. I was...tired. Both ways.

Fee went home, and C and Brendan were sent home while Husaini slept over. And me too.

Dan and I had to watch something to get our minds...to think about other things, so we watched Powerpuff Girls. xD It was one of my favourite episodes, the one where it's raining and the girls play pretend to get rid of their boredom. Heheh, it's so cute! xD

Then we watched the ending for a movie called The Breed, which is about a bunch of killer dogs. Dan was right about there being no survivors. Haha.

Then we went to bed, where we lay in the dark and talked about everything and anything before falling asleep. :)

And here I am now, the next morning. Dan went to piano class. And...I haven't bathed yet. :P

I better go do that now.

Later we are going to celebrate Ain's birthday, which is tomorrow. We are going to have dinner at some Thai restaurant, methinks. Imran and Omar are gonna be there, so I can't wait. I need their craziness right now. In a way, it's relaxing. Plus I miss 'em.

After bathing, I'm gonna watch FRIENDS. YAY.





This fight could be the last fight
No giving no winning
One time could be the overtime
Should we decide ti end the misery

0 comments: