Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Love Today

Yesterday was Ain's birthday~ And like I said, we celebrated it on Sunday. It was at an Indian restaurant, not Thai. The food was gooooooooood. I actually enjoyed the meal. :D

My mouth is watering thinking of it. *drools*

It was great. I had a lot of fun, being with that noisy and kecoh family of mine.

Nana: This restaurant would probably be quiet without us.

I wholly agree with you, Nana. The kids (and sometimes the rest of us too) were so noisy. It was a nice feeling being surrounded by all of them. :)

We balik-ed around 10 or so. Couldn't have asked for a better way to end my weekend. :)

And as fun as it was to sleep over at Dan's, it felt so good to be back home. Anyway, I missed my bolster and Blanky. :P

The card I made for Ain:






That wing was NOT easy to make. All those individual feathers... But it was fun. :) It's a Blue jay. A cyanocitta cristata. Heheh.

Nana and Dan say they are gonna make a company to sell my cards. She said I'd get 50% of the profit. I think I should get it all, Na.

So then she was making a survey to see what price to sell them for. The beginning price was 15.50, but Auntie Tia said she wouldn't buy it for that price. So we went to 12.90.

Nana: Auntie Azah, would you buy this for 15.50 or 12.90?
me: Nana, obviously she would buy it for the cheaper price!!
Mama: I would ask her to make it for me for free.
Nana: But it's got LOVE!!!

Nana, I'd like to think that my love is worth more than just 15.50 or 12.90.

Did y'all know that there's a bird called a Booby? No, seriously. Go and Google it.

me: It's a bird, it's a plane! No, it's a BOOBY!!!

Nana: What are you calling? A Booby.

Dan, Fee, Nana, Fairy and I were laughing our asses off about it.

I've been watching Friends since I woke up. Amir downloaded seasons 5 and 7. They are so high-wait for it-LARIOUS!!!

...I want to watch Ugly Betty. Marc the gay guy is just awesome. Mean, I know. But awesome.
Time for more comedy!!!



I could be brown
I could be blue
I could be violet sky

0 comments: