Sunday, July 13, 2008

It's Gonna Rain

HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY ELISA ASHLYN!!! :)

Yes, picture was filched from her blog, so what? xD


And also HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FEE'S MOM!!! :)


Btw, I wasn't there; Fee gave me the picture. :P

Yesterday was the Cukur Jambul, like I said. Lookit the pelamin-thingy!!!

Frickin' canggih right. The whole setting was really cool. Not to mention really pink. Good job, people! x3

Hanan and Nadia were both riDICulously adorable. :D Fairy and Han came too. Us big girls were given the job to give out the gifts to the guests.



The pink bags were for all the ladies. The special heart-shaped boxes were for the mahaban ladies (and the extra ones for the close relatives), and the teddy bears were for the teenies. Meaning I got one too. xD Damn awesome, man.

The men didn't really get anything... Except air yasin, which really is much better than the rest of the stuff. :P

By the time it was lunchtime, Dan and I were still kecoh-ing about, passing around bottles of air yasin, so we ended up eating after the other 4 girls. Haha, we were so hungry. x3 The food was goo-ood!! I want more.

We had a jelly cake for Lisa before Nana had to leave to get ready for her salsa performance. After that we mostly just sat around and chatted. Fairy and I also played with Salma. She is SO CUTE. xD

Around 3 or so, us girls went off to get changed for Nana's IU Day. I followed Lisa to her house while Dan and Fairy went to the Husswan residence. By the time we got back to Tok Cik's house, it was around 3 something, so we left for KBU College after saying goodbye to everyone.

Overall, the event was okay. It reminded me of SA's Interact Valentine's Day thing last year. It was...different, actually. :P

Nana though, was tres awesome!!! Hot, Nana, hot. xD See, we told you you'd be great!

A bunch of us walked to McD later to eat, duh. I went home around 8. Sent Dan and Fairy to their respective houses before heading home.

Damn, I was tired. Still, I didn't go to sleep any earlier than usual.

Stayed up watching Juno. I loved it. :)

Aite, I'mma go help Mama clean lalas now.




0 comments: