Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sur-Prize!

Mama, Julia and I had dinner at Nandos, Atria. We shared hot tea and hot chocolate (well, the sharing was mostly on Mama and Julia's part, because I was a little kedekut with my hot choc) because it was raining.

After that we went to Giant to get bread, but they were out, incredibly. We got some other stuff though. A chocolate bun for Julia, and something I saw near the counter...

I remember when we were still living in Australia, the three of us (as in me, Amir & Arif) used to get these, and I loved them.

Well, actually, I don't actually remember getting any. The vague memory I have could only be a dream or something. After all, I don't have any evidence that proves that I've ever gotten any.

What I'm talking about, is KINDER SURPRISE!!! Well, they're called Kinder Joy now, but who cares. Kinder Surprise sounds better, and that's how I remember it.

*sigh* I've always wanted to buy Kinder Surprise. I honestly don't know if I've ever gotten any, but I've always been wanting them, and Malaysia never seemed to have any.

And now they do! Now they do!!! xD

I haven't opened it yet... Just thinking about it fills me with a kind of childish joy. :>

Forgive me, it's a big deal to me, I think, because it symbolizes a time when I had no care in the world, much like Australia does. Hahah.

The world is good. :)

0 comments: