Sunday, November 9, 2008

Bianca


RIP Bianca

Weird, she was okay just a few days ago, when I watched her scuttling around in her cage. Last night, when I refilled their feeding bowl, she was in a corner, with her back turned. I poked her a bit, to make her turn around, but she didn't. I did find it a little weird that she didn't instantly go to her food, like she usually did, but I didn't think much of it then.

Then today we found that she was lying down and her eyes were extremely swollen, for some reason. Sickness? Old age? I don't know. I hope she wasn't in too much pain.

She just stopped breathing. We are gonna bury her soon.

I'll always remember her as The One Who Never Once Bit Me, or The Hyper One. She was my hamster. The hamster I owned. The one I chose.

I'm going to miss her. );

4 comments:

Hikari said...

my condolences to your hamster, Kach. :( i knew bianca through your drawings and you talked about her too, the poor girl.

i love you, man.

rest in peace, bianca.

Aa-ree-nah said...

Dankies, Munch. :)

I love you too.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Infinite!

Hikari said...

i infinitize your infinite, times four. (because love has four letters, hee.)

<3

Aa-ree-nah said...

Well, i infini...infinitize...the product of your infini... infinitization times four... to the power of four! Ha! Lagi banyak! xD