Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Day in The Hundred Acre Woods

The birthday boy. :)







The chairs are so cute.


Nana, with (one of) Acap's guitar(s).

The boys: Husaini, C and Acap


That's my leg he's hugging. ;D Apparently, he's scared of C. Haha.


"Acappppp, tengok sini."


And then he spits out the water in his mouth...

The magician's name is Mr Jelly. :)

Imran's tee says "Judge me by my size, do you?" :D
Mr J: What's you name?
Imran: Imran...
Mr J: Hah? Idaman?

Mr J: What do you like to eat?
Imran: Uh... fish.
Mr J: What kind of fish?
Imran: Uh...
Acap: Chicken fish!!
Imran: Chicken fish!

I think us teens were the most entertained. :P




Lisa and Princess Nadia.


T-Lynn.


Auntie Tia's sister made them. :)



Akmal.

The Husswans. :) Love em to bits.


Princess Dia!! <3


me: Girl or boy?
Lisa: Balloon.
Lisa: Ei, I really look pregnant!
Dan: But your boobs are too small.
LOL!!!

Armand still likes to sit in that thing.


Termenung.




I want a Polaroid camera.

I had fun today. :)

2 comments:

sarah said...

i want a polaroid too! :( :(
ps, i think these are lovely photos :D

Aa-ree-nah said...

Why thank yooouuu, Sarah! :D