Saturday, November 8, 2008

I Want It All

Went out to watch HSM3 with Anji, Dan, Acap, Cams and Jules just now.

It was... I dunno. I had no expectations, but I had fun. Although I think they focused a bit too much on Troy and Gabriella (Julia pronounces it 'Grabiella'). And not quite enough on Ryan. I know, I know, Troy and Gab ARE the main characters, yadda yadda yadda. But really. We've seen the whole teen love thing. Now can we please get on?

I liked... I Want It All, Can I Have This Dance (haha), Just Wanna Be With You (cuz of Ryan, mostly) and... Boys Are Back (it was hilarious!). I found the last song, High School Musical kind of sad, really. It was nowhere near as catchy as We're All In This Together or All For One.

But I had fun watching it nonetheless. :)

I want one of those Wildcat hoodies, man. They look cool.

On another note... I wrote a story (fanfiction, actually) that made Huda cry!!! *grins* I'm sorry, Munch, I just can't help feeling proud of that. Proud and gleeful. Hahah.

Seeing as today I hardly did ANY work at all (spent almost the entire day travelling around Taman Tun, Sunway and Shah Alam trying to find a place that could photostat A2-sized stuff on drawing paper), I'm going to make myself wake up early tomorrow and get serious with my assignments. (why does that sentence sound wrong to me?)

Also, I finally bought DBSK's 4th Korean album: Mirotic (what's the first word that pops into your head after reading that?) on Thursday. It came with a small photobook, 2 button badges and a poster. :)

I listened to it once I got home, and I agree with most of the reviews I read of it that it's kind of... boring. I like a few of the songs, but most are... nothing much. Kind of sad, really. But I must say they're vocals are definitely getting better and better. :)

After reading the reviews, I started wondering whether I should get the album. But I'd only heard Mirotic, and I wasn't going to download the rest of the songs. So what else can a fan do but buy the album and judge for herself?

I'm sure if they'd been given the time, they could've come up with better stuff. Problem is, SM works them too hard. I hope they'll be given a break soon.

All that aside, the boys have really Heavenly voices. I love them. <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxBoZbX155A

That has got to be one of my top favourite DBSK songs. (I bet the only people who would actually click and bother listening are... well you know who you are)

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some HSM3 songs to download. ;)

0 comments: