Sunday, November 30, 2008

LoveLoveLove

The Husswans in yesterday's STAR:


click to enlarge :O

You can see Dan's red hat hiding behind Anji. :D Acap kinda looks like a celebrity, with his hat and his guitar case. Why tak pakai your shades?

Went to OU yesterday and bought this:

I love hoodies. :)

As well as a birthday present for Fairy, whose birthday is tomorrow. :D

Abah, Mama, Julia and I watched Madagascar 2: Escape to Africa. It was better than I thought it would be. Indeed worth watching. :) King Julien and the Penguins are my favourite. ;)

4 comments:

Hikari said...

*laughs* omg, that's so frickin awesome!! yush, acap the celebrity!! xD armand looks so COMEL lah!! i bet in 10 years he's be like, "eay guys, wanna see me in the papers? *grin*"

hahah, early exposure to the media! xD

YEay to the gay new hoodie!! xD it is indeed, LOVELOVELOVE. i liike!

Aa-ree-nah said...

Hahah, I know kan! I told him that when he becomes famous, he has to tour in Korea and MAKE FRIENDS WITH DBSK. xD
Armand is adorable like hell. :)
Hahah, I lovelovelove my hoodie. x3

Hikari said...

MAKE FRIENDS WITH DBSK HE MUST! then he can share them with us! how gayly awesome is that, babehh?

I wanna carry armand! he looks like an adorable carry! hahah!! xD

Aa-ree-nah said...

IT WOULD BE FRICKINGLY AWESOME TO THE POWER OF HEBAT, MY BABY.
Which is why I told him to do it. ;D
Hahah, I would love to see you carry Armand, man! Although he'd have to warm up to you first. You should see him when he's hyper. The cuteness makes you wanna eat him up whole. D: